Saturday, January 10, 2009

Conway Twitty Has Super Powers!!

Conway has super powers over women. Just listen to some of his songs, like "don't take it away", he admits to cheating on his girl then tells her the reason he wants to stay with her is because " she makes love so good". Conway was pimpin' before we knew what that was!! I think us men should always turn to Conway when we get in trouble. Conway also had away with picking girls up with his incredible pick up lines like in the song " I'd love to lay you down" here's the first verse "There's a lot of ways of sayingWhat I wanna say to you There's songs and poems and promises And dreams that might come true But I won't talk of starry skies Or moonlight on the ground I'll come right out and tell you I'd just love to lay you down". Guys all we have to do in any situation ask ourselves WWCD what would Conway do. Check out the video and practice!

1 comment:

  1. If you can learn how to say "Hello Darlin'" the way Conway does, it doesn't matter what else you say. We've melted!

    ReplyDelete